Cinco de Mayo, the holiday everybody wants to celebrate but nobody wants to Google. We’re no different here, folks. That’s why the gang in the Quest Test Kitchen conceived of this extremely tasty Questified Cinco de Mayo Corn Dip. It’s the only corn dip fit for the delicious taste of Quest Loaded Taco Tortilla Chips.
Check out the full recipe below:
QUESTIFIED CINCO DE MAYO CORN DIP
Yields: 5 servings | Serving Size: About 1/2
Calories: 451 | Protein: 28g | Fat: 31g | Net Carb: 12g
Total Carb: 14g | Sugar: 6g
QUESTIFIED CINDO DE MAYO CORN DIP
- 8oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese, grated
- ⅓ cup cotija cheese
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 2 tbsp red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 bags Quest Loaded Taco Tortilla Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and in a large mixing bowl, use a wooden spoon to mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, garlic powder, salt and pepper, lime juice until well blended together.
- Fold in the cheese, corn, onion, and cilantro.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with Quest Loaded Taco Tortilla Chips.