ColourPop Pacific Beach Matte Bronzer ($10.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a dark brown with warm, red undertones and a matte finish.
- Opaque, pigmentation
- Silky-smooth, finely-milled but lightly powdery
- Blendable, easy to apply and diffuse
- Long-wearing (eight hours of wear on average)
- Jouer Sungaze (PiP, ) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Mocha Mami (P, $30.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Victoria Beckham Beauty Tawny (PiP, ) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop Bits and Pieces (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- REFY Onyx (P, $26.00) is darker, warmer, glossier (85% similar).
- Gucci Beauty Dark (05) (P, $62.00) is darker, cooler (80% similar).
These are likely to be very similar shades based on our duping algorithm.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!