The Ulta Spring Savings Event is in full swing! You can save up to 50% or more on many different brands. I see a ton of skincare on sale at the moment that’s worth a look at.
If you’re shopping for a new cleaning balm here are eight to take advantage of during this sale!
1. Burt’s Bees Vitamin C + E + F Cleansing Balm with Lotus Extract $16
A new solid balm that turns into a cleansing lotion once water is applied. Gently removes makeup leaving skin smooth and lightly hydrated.
2. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Melting Balm $9.50
A solid balm cleansing formulated with vitamin E that transforms to a luxurious oil to melt off makeup.
3. Pixi Double Cleanse $16
An absolute fav of mine! A split container with a solid cleansing balm on one side to remove makeup and the other side holds a creamy lotion that will whisk away any leftover cleansing balm leaving skin fresh, clean, and hydrated.
4. e.l.f. Cosmetics Holy Hydration! Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm $7.70
A Hyaluronic Acid, ceramides, and peptides infused formula that removes makeup easily and leaves skin smooth and nourished.
5. Ulta Healthy Hydration Cleansing Balm $9.80
A blend of Sweet Almond Oil, Grape Seed Oil, and shea butter act to melt down and remove eye makeup.
6. Tony Moly Peach Cleansing Sherbet $18
A favorite of mine! This one smells like delicious peach and has a soft, sorbert-like consistency that makes away makeup easily!
7. Soap & Glory Glow Your Mind Nourishing Cleansing Balm $9.80
A Vitamin C infused cleansing balm and with marula, avocado, apricot, and jojoba oils!
8. Banila Co Clean It Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm $13
A cult favorite cleansing balm and for a reason! This soft, melty balm is the original gangster for easily removing makeup!
Where to buy