If you have a sweet tooth like us, you’ll understand how hard it is to say “NO” to desserts. One bite of that molten lava cake or peanut butter cookie can turn into ten! We’re here to help you get started down a guilt-free path, without saying no to your cravings. Try these three protein pudding recipes as you conquer your weight loss goals.
Need to cool down after a long workout? These frozen delectable treats will keep you refreshed and feeling full. Best of all, it only takes 20 minutes to prepare 12 popsicles.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-6 minutes or until bubbly and slightly thickened, stirring every 2 minutes. Cool for 20 minutes, stirring several times.
- Meanwhile, combine peanuts and chocolate chips; divide among plastic cups. Stir marshmallow creme into pudding; spoon into cups. Insert wooden pop sticks; freeze.
Sometimes baking on a cold, rainy day is the best way to pass the time. These easy muffins are a healthier breakfast and dessert option that will fulfill your cravings.
- 2 cups baking mix (Bisquik)
- 3.4 oz banana pudding – Weight Loss Systems Pudding
- ¾ cup shredded coconut
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup apple sauce
- ¾ cup chocolate chunks
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together the baking mix, pudding, and 1/2 cup coconut. Create a hole in the center and set aside. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and applesauce. Pour into the center of the baking mix. Stir together gently by hand, until just moistened. Do not over mix. Stir in the chocolate chunks.
- Place a large spoonful into a greased muffin top pan. Sprinkle with the extra coconut on top. Bake at 375* for 11-12 minutes. Cool for 2-3 minutes in the pan before removing them to a wire rack. Serve warm. Store in a sealed container for 4-5 days. Makes 16 muffin tops.
If you’re on a strict diet and can’t indulge in chocolate, no worries! This creamy fruit dessert is the perfect blend of healthy and sweet. It makes 15 servings, so you’ll have enough for the whole week.
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, pineapples, and vanilla pudding mix. This includes the juices from the cans.
- Mix well until pudding is dissolved.
- Stir in strawberries, banana, blueberries, grapes, and sugar if desired.
Are you ready to get in the kitchen? Purchase your pudding today for fast, free shipping on orders $69 or more. Then snap a picture of your creation and tag @nashuanutrition on Instagram. We’d love to see what you’ve made!
- Nashua Nutrition